P2P Streaming Engine for iOS, tvOS and macOS.
- Able to interconnect with CDNBye hlsjs-p2p-engine (opens new window) and android-p2p-engine (opens new window)
- Support live and VOD streams over HLS protocol(m3u8)
- Support encrypted HLS stream
- Support cache to avoid repeating the download of TS file
- Support any video player on iOS, tvOS and macOS
- Efficient scheduling policies to enhance the performance of P2P streaming
- Compatible with all CDNs, agnostic to DRM and video codecs. No service side changes required.
- Use IP database to group up peers by ISP and regions
- iOS 10.0+
- tvOS 10.2+
- OSX 10.12+
# Get Token
- Only one media track is delivered over P2P. If video and audio tracks in HLS go separately, just video is going to be shared over the P2P network.
- Can not serve more than one video stream at the same time
- LL-HLS is not supported currently