Live/VOD Flutter P2P Engine for iOS/Android
- Support iOS and Android platform
- Support live and VOD streams over HLS protocol(m3u8)
- Support encrypted HLS stream
- Support cache to avoid repeating the download of TS file
- Very easy to integrate with an existing flutter project
- Support any flutter player
- Efficient scheduling policies to enhance the performance of P2P streaming
- Compatible with all CDNs, agnostic to DRM and video codecs. No service side changes required.
- Use IP database to group up peers by ISP and regions
Dart SDK version >= 2.1.0
Flutter version >= 1.10.0
Android: Kitkat 4.4(API level >= 19)
NOTICE: This framework doesn’t support bitcode currently.
# Get Token
Only one media track is delivered over P2P. If video and audio tracks in HLS go separately, just video is going to be shared over the P2P network.